To qualify for the R100 000 discount, buyers will need to complete the following criteria:
- Complete their Buyer Profile to activate their discount on the price list
- Reserve your Unit on launch day
- Sign an Agreement of Sale
- Get their finance approval within 21 days (natural person) & 35 days (company) from the acceptance of your agreement of sale.
The incentives and discounts are for a limited period only and are subject to:
- The Developer achieving sufficient sales and all other approvals necessary for the registration of The Brentwood to proceed;
- The Purchaser complying fully with all the conditions as contained in the Agreement of Sale without the Developer having to issue a breach notice. Should the Developer issue a breach notice, and in addition to any other remedies that the Developer has in terms of the signed Agreement of Sale, any value added to the unit as a result of the incentive or discount may at the Developer’s discretion be billed by the Developer and will be payable by the Purchaser on presentation of an invoice, or if the incentive is a cash amount the Developer may cancel payment of such cash amount.
In the unlikely event that a unit is double booked, the buyer that paid their reservation deposit first (recorded by digital timestamp) will secure the unit. The second buyer shall be refunded should they not find a suitable replacement unit.
All images portraying The Brentwood development are artist impressions. Fixtures and finishes depicted in the artist impressions depict the upgraded selection of finishes and do not come standard. Please contact the salesperson for the details of the finishes schedule.
By accepting the terms and conditions, the client consents to receive communication from the developers and associated marketing company.
SALES & INFO